July 27, 2007

Brady to ER: Take 2


Cost for 2nd CT scan in only 3 months: $1800

Emergency room visit and stitches: $750

Falling off of the TOP OF THE SUBURBAN ONTO THE CONCRETE DRIVEWAY BELOW while trying to get a bird's eye view of the construction worker in his bobcat next door digging an 8 foot hole in our neighbor's yard: PRICELESS

12 comments:

tharker said...

Oh my gosh Kim. Brad looks so miserable. That poor kid. And your poor checking account!!! Oh I hurt just looking at him. I hope he will NEVER try this again!

Jessica said...

You poor thing!!! I feel so bad for him, and you as well! If he keeps this up they are going to send CPS to your house! ;)

Nancie said...

Good grief. He must have gone face first? Poor kid. Its funny he was so curious about a guy digging in the dirt- boys are so funny.

susie said...

Oh my goodness, Kim...I can't believe it! I really can't. I've only taken one kid to the ER! You have quite the record! I just got my bill for my CT and was blown away...I had no idea they cost that much! I'm glad he's okay, though. That must've been some hole!

dandee said...

I hate to say it, but poor Brady looks worse in person. I was shocked when I ran into you today at Lowes! Hopefully it will scab over quickly!

meohmyers said...

Danyelle - I completely agree. This picture just doesn't do it justice. He really looks much more miserable in person.

It's really quite shocking to look at. I am so grateful he didn't break any bones or wind up with a concussion diving head first into the concrete. He's so lucky - again!

Alicia Leppert said...

Danyelle, you think the live version is bad, I got to see the live version before they cleaned off all the dried blood. He was almost unrecognizable. Poor guy, it breaks my heart looking at him! This picture says it all--he has that permament SO SAD look on his face.

Heather said...

That is pretty sad, good luck with healing... Does Costco sell Mederma for Scars? You may need it. :)

Anonymous said...

OUCH! That hole does look pretty impressive though;)

shoeaddict said...

I came over here from Tharker's. Oh goodness!! Poor thing...

Kris said...

Ok, that is bad! I don't think I could see it in person for a few more weeks! My stomach is turning just looking at the picture! I hope he heals quickly and feels better soon!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Holy Smokes! Before I read the words, I was trying to figure out why you were dressing him up in costume this early. I can't even wrap my head around that all being the real thing! Sorry Brady, soon you'll have enough scars to rival your dad! Hope you get better soon.