June 15, 2008

To the Dads in My Life...

Happy Father's Day!



First, I'd like to tell my own FATHER how much I love him. Even though we don't see each other nearly as often as I would like, he still has much influence in my life. His regular phone calls are always full of gratitude, advice, concern, and love. I hope, Dad, that you have a wonderful day today and everyday. I'm grateful for all you've done for me, all that you continue to do, and all that I know you will do for me someday. I love you so much and really look forward to seeing you again soon!

Happy Father's Day, Dad!








And to Jeff, the FATHER of my children! I know there was more influence on my decision to marry you than I realized at the time. You are everything I wanted a husband and father of my children to be but would only realize that through life! I love you. You deserve a lifetime of rewards having to put up with me. Thank you for all you do and for the wonderful, doting dad you are to our kids. They adore you!
Happy Father's Day, Jeff!

6 comments:

tharker said...

This was a sweet tribute to the men in your life Kim. I love the picture of you and your dad on your wedding day. You look beautiful and he looks so happy!

Ally really does look JUST like you!

Happy Father's Day Jeff!

Alicia Leppert said...

What a sweet post. If the dad's in your life read this, I know they will love and appreciate it.

Sarah said...

Great post about your dad and your sweet husband. I hope they both had a wonderful father's day!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Well, we think those guys are pretty special too! Good tribute. A little weird how your dad hasn't changed AT ALL! Wish I looked 30 when I'm 50! And I loved Alli's surprise look. Hilarious!

Jan said...

Those are some great pictures of you husband with his children. You lead a very rich and full life.

You and are Dad, are so cute together. Wonderful men for sure. You are so blessed.

Jodi said...

How sweet! I love the tiara in the picture of you with your Dad! :)