When I first started reading those books, I had no idea how addicting they would become. Good luck and happy reading!
Yes, they are so addicting. Enjoy and make sure and let us know what you think when you are all done.
I can't believe you caved to the pressure! I thought we were the only two left who haven't read them! Guess I'll have to carry on alone...:)
Oh Karen, it's time for you to give in already! :-) Kim, I thought it was a little quiet over there in your corner of the world. I figured you just might be buried in these books after you said you were starting them. Have fun!
Yeah! I'm so excited that you're loving the books! Let your Mom know that I started reading "The Host" the other day and it's very addicting too. :)
i am a serious twilight addict. my oldest daughter is too.have you been to twilightmoms.com?yeah, i follow a few of the fan sites. you must read the 1st chapter of the 4th book too when you get done with Eclipse - it's in the special edition.i seriously cannot wait for the movie to come out!
Enjoy your stay in Forks. It's a good place to be.
Ah, Kim, I think I'll join you. Forks, here I come.
I really need to read two and three. I read Twilight when I was pregnant and now I get a yucky feeling every time I think about the books.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
When I first started reading those books, I had no idea how addicting they would become. Good luck and happy reading!
Yes, they are so addicting. Enjoy and make sure and let us know what you think when you are all done.
I can't believe you caved to the pressure! I thought we were the only two left who haven't read them! Guess I'll have to carry on alone...:)
Oh Karen, it's time for you to give in already! :-) Kim, I thought it was a little quiet over there in your corner of the world. I figured you just might be buried in these books after you said you were starting them. Have fun!
Yeah! I'm so excited that you're loving the books! Let your Mom know that I started reading "The Host" the other day and it's very addicting too. :)
i am a serious twilight addict. my oldest daughter is too.
have you been to twilightmoms.com?
yeah, i follow a few of the fan sites.
you must read the 1st chapter of the 4th book too when you get done with Eclipse - it's in the special edition.
i seriously cannot wait for the movie to come out!
Enjoy your stay in Forks. It's a good place to be.
Ah, Kim, I think I'll join you. Forks, here I come.
I really need to read two and three. I read Twilight when I was pregnant and now I get a yucky feeling every time I think about the books.
Post a Comment