July 2, 2008

My Girls

Chris Jenkins is an AMAZING photographer. She lives in Vegas and I've only met her through the blogging world. If you have a minute, peruse through her blog for some pretty incredible pictures. Definitely bookmark her blog as one of your favorites. You won't regret it!

Look at this!

I sent this picture of the girls to her to see how she would edit it and although she is insanely busy, she squeezed out 14 different versions of my favorite picture of my girls! I'm leaning towards printing one of the vintage ones for their wall. I can't wait!

What do you think?

Thanks again, Chris! You're one talented chica!

14 comments:

Jodi said...

Okay, first I have to say that I love all of them. I was so excited to choose my favorite after talking to you - but it's just so hard. If I HAD to choose one, I'd have to say Soft Rustic. I like that it keeps the beautiful background and reflection too. She did an amazing job!

Lisa Christine said...

Amazing! As I scrolled I kept finding myself saying...."oh, I like that one the best, no actually, that way looks really good". Finally I decided that I could never choose a favorite. They are all amazing!! You're right, she's got skill!

The Donald said...

DonSalsa you ask? Well...you two did tie for first. I guess I will make that the consolation prize. You both get some DonSalsa. But it will be after the weekend. I am going to be too busy to whip up a grade A batch of the stuff.

Sara said...

Kim they look amazing I love the vintage wash.

Sarah said...

I love that picture, and I love all of the options she gave you to choose from. It would be a hard choice for me, they are so great.

dandee said...

That really is one of the sweetest pictures I have seen! I love the vintage wash too. Classic.

tharker said...

They are all so beautiful, it is hard to pick just one! Who knew that you could do so much with just one picture?

Heather said...

Wow, my fav was the soft rustic. But you can't go wrong with any of them!!

Alicia Leppert said...

My favorites were "old" and "soft rustic." I loved seeing all that she did with them!

chris jenkins said...

hi kim - thank you for the nice compliments :) and it was fun working with your picture. it truly is a shot to treasure.

Rachael said...

Uh, yeah good luck picking one! Your girls are so cute!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Hmmm, it's a hard choice between vintage and rustic and I would definitely want a vignet around it. Whatever you choose will look great. Can't wait to see the final product hanging proudly!

MichelleB said...

Boy do I wish I had that talent. I would love to improve my photography skills. Of course your girls are precious. I think they are all great and would look beautiful on your wall.

Amy J. said...

My vote is for soft vintage or old. I think they would look best on a wall. That really is an amazing shot kim...nice photography! It's so hard to choose, I have similar collections in my photo browser...one picture about 10 different ways and I can never choose my favorite.