$10,500!!!
I am thrilled! THANK YOU to everyone who helped! Namely:
Alicia Leppert
Michelle Maughan
Shayla Trimble
Michelle Davis
Rachel Jensen
Stacia Rochfort
Nicole Zornes
Michelle Bunger
Penny Mackey
Nichol Behrens
Jessica Thorne
Chelsie Bishop
Danielle Belliston
Katie Sautter
Liz Steiner
Kindra Whitemarsh
Kristin Gourley
Sarah Dodson
Kristen Hatch
Karen Johnson
Kristi Gibb
Trish Moore
Laurel Petty
Kim Hatch
Jodi McDonald
Jared and Lindsay Bates
B&B Printing
Heather Beck
and to every company and person who donated something for this event!
Look at what we were able to accomplish!
You all should be so proud!
But we're not done yet! Check back tomorrow for the final numbers...
8 comments:
Kim, this event was amazing! You and your team did a fabulous job! Rochelle is lucky to have such great friends! Yeah for you!
Congratulations. It must feel great to have all of that hard work rewarded with these amazing numbers. I had the chance to meet Rochelle and she was such a sweetheart, not to mention totally gorgeous! I agree with Danyelle, she is so lucky to have great friends.
That is wonderful Kim, great job everyone.
Amazing! Congrats to everyone for all of their hard work! Rochelle is indeed blessed.
AWESOME!!!
Such fabulous news! And aside from it being super successful, it was also a ton of fun. Great job Kim!
Kim, I've said it again and again, but the way you mobilized everyone and got to work right away putting this together is inspirational. You did such a fantastic job spearheading it! And what a great group of friends you have to pitch in and help as they all did! Way to go, girl!
This was such a great event! I'm glad that it was so successful. Kim, you did so much work, you must be exhausted! I'm sure Rochelle is so happy with everything! Congrats!
Post a Comment