I made an elmo cake for Shay's 2nd birthday......now did I keep the pan?? I will dig thru my stuff and let you know!! If I find it you can for sure use it!!!
yeah so I never found the elmo pan, no clue where it is, and sorry I never got back to you, I'm sure you need it like tomorrow. Just in case you haven't found one I did see one at michaels for like $12, so if you have a %40 off coupon then not to bad of price. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! Good luck with the birthday party!!
5 comments:
Yeah...ummm...I think we all know my track record when it comes to birthday cake...maybe you could ask Lindsay!!!
I made an elmo cake for Shay's 2nd birthday......now did I keep the pan?? I will dig thru my stuff and let you know!! If I find it you can for sure use it!!!
No cake pan here, just another BIG Fan of Elmo's World! Good Luck with the search!
I was going to offer up Jess's pan, but I guess she already did. Hope you find one!
yeah so I never found the elmo pan, no clue where it is, and sorry I never got back to you, I'm sure you need it like tomorrow. Just in case you haven't found one I did see one at michaels for like $12, so if you have a %40 off coupon then not to bad of price. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! Good luck with the birthday party!!
Post a Comment