There is magic to be found
when winter's snow falls to the ground.
First you make a ball of snow,
Roll it far and watch it grow.
Then you make another ball,
Stack it up and make it tall.
Tie on a scarf and wooly hat,
Add a friendly face, and that is that!
Add a friendly face, and that is that!
Now you have a snowman friend,
And your winter fun will never end!
9 comments:
Cute cute cute! I love the snow so much, I wish it would just stay and snow some more.
Cute! We haven't had enough to make a snowman yet, though! I made an elf of the kids, too! So funny!!!
How Fun!!
Love it! I love that your snowman even has a pipe! Ummm, can I come play on your playground? It looks like so much fun!
Looks like they had a great time! Love the scarf and nose!
What a great snowman! Your kids really know what they're doing. These are some good memories in the making, good thing you took pictures.
Your kids are so cute! I love the snow too, and wish it would stay longer.
It was still 60 degrees down here the other day. Owen probably won't see snow this year.
And wear did you get a pipe?
Post a Comment