First of all, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contacted me in wanting to help with this fundraiser. It's so wonderful to associate with so many giving and selfless people who want to help make this night a success for Rochelle. Here's all the details:
Crop for Her Cure
Friday, November 9, 2007
6pm-Midnight
at the Hampton Inn in Richland
486 Bradley Blvd. off of George Washington Way
located next to the Richland Community Center and behind Windermere
$25 entry fee includes light dinner, pop, 2 Make-n-Takes, and 1 raffle ticket.
Additional raffle tickets may be purchased for $1/a piece for your chances in winning a door prize. Door prizes will be drawn every 30 minutes throughout the entire event.
Silent Auction items will include: gift baskets of scrapbooking supplies, craft items from local crafters, gift certificates, and home decor items.
The silent auction will start at 7pm and end at 9pm.
Homemade Cards to purchase in bundles of 10.
Prices for homemade cards are $10 for 1 bundle,
$15 for 2 bundles, and $20 for 3 bundles.
Bake Sale items such as brownies, cinnamon rolls, cookies, pies, cakes, chocolate, etc. YUM!
Scrapbook Supplies to purchase. These items are donated from our own local scrapbooking friends that they don't need or use anymore. These items will be in excellent or gently used condition at garage sale prices!
Rochelle's Scrapbooks. Want to scrapbook but don't know what to work on? Or you don't scrapbook yourself but want to come support Rochelle? We will have kits assembled with Rochelle's family pictures, papers, and embellishments for you to scrapbook that she can put in her albums at home.
Come and support us this evening and remember every single penny raised at this event will be given to the Bassett Family!
If you are wanting to donate any items to be used at this event please make your cards in lots of 10 in any theme, make your homemade treats packaged to sell in single servings - of course we'll sell whole pies and cakes, and make sure your donated scrapbook supplies are in good condition. I will be collecting all the items and keeping them in my garage until the event so bring everything to me! I appreciate your help and support!
Please contact me with any questions or concerns. We've tried to think of everything but there may be something we have overlooked. My email address is meohmyers@hotmail.com
10 comments:
As if you didn't know this, but I'm not crafty in any sort of way, but I can defintely donate my talents in other areas. I will be happy to make items to donate to the bake sale. I'll make anything you need. Let me know what you would like and how much. Also, let me know if you need help with the dinner. I'd be happy to help with that too.
I am stoked after today's meeting....it's going to be great! Can you send me the picture when you get a sec? I'll get the flyer done ASAP!
Thanks for organizing all of this. I know we can make a huge difference!
Thanks Tiff! Be on the lookout for a sign up sheet in your ward. Stacia is getting the sign up sheet printed and giving it to Chelsie who will be giving it to the RS president. I know your cinnamon and orange rolls will sell like hot cakes!!
I can't wait! I'm sorry I couldn't make the meeting, but I'll help out in other ways!
Kim, I am so amazed at the end result...wish I had the money and time off to come participate!! It sounds like it is going to be so much fun and so worthwhile!! I have been reading Rochelle's blog daily and in tears and amazement all at the same time. She is blessed to have you all for friends and you all are to be commended for your willingness to help carry this burden, I just know she is so grateful for everything done in her behalf. She is in my thoughts and prayers as well! Side note: did you call your brother on the 13th? :)
This sounds awesome. Since I don't scrapbook, I'd love to help in other ways. I can bake something? Let me know!
Wow! This sounds like it will be an amazing event!
I don't know Rochelle, but have been moved reading about her and all of these great things you have planned. I would love to donate something. Let me know what I can do to help, even if you need people to just donate pop, or paper goods or anything to help the event.
Thanks, girls, for wanting to help. Check for sign-up sheets in your wards for baked goods, make your cards and give them to me by November 2nd, or come help us man the tables during the event! Let me know what you would like to help with specifically and we'll get you signed up! Thanks again for all your support!!! I love it!
Hi Kim, I just wanted you to know how wonderful the crop was!!! It was so well organized and I'm so glad I went. Congratulations on a job well done!!!!!
I also have been reading through your blog today and put the pieces together. I'm the girl that called and talked to about selling your house by owner. I'm also the one that talked to you at the crop and asked about the little paint cans while your mouth was full!:) So basically I'm introducing myself. Hi! I'll be dropping in again soon!
Post a Comment