November 28, 2007

Watch This!

We just made total elves of ourselves! Too funny! May take a little while to upload but worth the wait!!

Thanks, Julie, for the link!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hilarious! Loved it Kim, thanks for sharing. I watched it with Morgan on my lap and he was laughing!

Shayla said...

Too funny! I loved the expressions of your kids faces. We'll have to do that, too, my girls would love it.

Kris said...

My friend sent me their families earlier this week. So fun! Your cute kids make some adorable elves!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Ok, Brady's face is funny for about 5 seconds then it just becomes frightening! The wild expressions do make it funnier!

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh my gosh, that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! I was laughing so hard. The funny expressions are what made it, and Maddie's over-sized head. Hilarious. I totally have to do this.