Welcome Back Kim. I'm sure you are busy unpacking, finding that one missing shoe, or necklace, or toy. Hope that your life gets back to that other picture. Except, how did you have it so calm and peaceful before? I would like to know the nice secret?
I hope you survive, Kim!!! We hate moving so much, we never want to do it again! My life feels a little like the second picture, too. So, you have my sympathy!
Kim- You have my sympathies. Hope everything is going ok for you and your family and your move tomorrow goes smoothly. Do you guys have enough help and man-power?
7 comments:
Welcome Back Kim. I'm sure you are busy unpacking, finding that one missing shoe, or necklace, or toy. Hope that your life gets back to that other picture. Except, how did you have it so calm and peaceful before? I would like to know the nice secret?
I think I will just copy this post and put it on mine!! of course I'm not moving but it still feels CRAZY right now!
Kristen - I move on Saturday!! That's what's so CRAZY!! My life doesn't handle craziness with ease. I want to get back to normal ASAP!!
Oh, I thought that you had moved already. My bad. Good luck with everything! I hope your life gets peaceful and quiet soon!
That's really cute. What a clever post. That bottom picture looks familiar. I seriously think I studied it in art class.
I hope you survive, Kim!!! We hate moving so much, we never want to do it again! My life feels a little like the second picture, too. So, you have my sympathy!
Kim- You have my sympathies. Hope everything is going ok for you and your family and your move tomorrow goes smoothly. Do you guys have enough help and man-power?
Post a Comment