These are pictures from Ally and Kendle's ballet recital last Saturday.
Aren't they adorable?!
A funny story about this next picture. This little boy is about 4 or 5. I can't remember. He was the only boy in this class of about 5 students. When he came out in this little tutu, I could almost hear him complaining, "Why can the girls wear one but I can't?" It was the funniest thing to see him wearing this hot pink tutu with his masculine plaid banner across his chest. So of course there were lots of giggles from the crowd. But the sweetest thing was when he was standing center stage and assisting each little girl individually with their twirls. He was helping spin them around by holding their waists. When one was finished, he would "call" the next girl out by extending his arm. It was so stinkin' cute!!
10 comments:
What adorable pictures. How fun to see all the kids dressed up! I love the first one of Kendle and Ally. They are both so cute!!! The little boy in the tutu is quite the funny story!!
This is so sweet. I love to watch little kids dance. They try their very best and it's the most adorable thing to watch!
So cute! The little boy is cracking me up. There is no way my hubby would ever let Howie wear a pink tutu, maybe if it was blue, but no pink!!!!
Love the pictures! These dance recitals are always so funny to watch. Priceless!
That tutu is awesome! I love the arm flick!!
I cannot believe he wanted to wear a pink tutu. But if he didn't and they made him, that is really sad. These pictures are adorable!! I can only imagine how cute it was to see live.
What cuties!
Okay, you need to go to my website and check out "libby's blog". Her daughter was in the same recital. And she posted picts too. You might see someone you know.
ps- SOOO cute.
Kim, these pictures are great. Thanks for putting them on here. I ran into your husband on our way out of the hospital today and talked to him for a bit. He said you felt bad about calling, but really I was just sitting there trying to kill time, so no big deal. I just thought it was thoughtful that you were trying to find out. I put some pictures on my blog with some more info if you want to take a look.
Is there anything cuter than little girls in tutus? I didn't think so.
Post a Comment