June 11, 2007

Wanna Piece of Me Continued...

I'm not trying to put a damper on this heckafun competition or anything but I think I'm going to put a limit on total comments.

1000 COMMENTS IS THE LIMIT!!!!

I know, I know, it's only 70 comments away and I said you would have until midnight tonight to enter. I hope you understand. I never EVER thought the competition would become so fierce. I've loved all the banter back and forth, truly I have, but I'd like to get a good night sleep tonight and don't want to stay up till 4am tallying votes. Sorry if this ruins your day!!

So if you didn't catch it the first time, 1000 COMMENTS IS IT PEOPLE!!! I won't count any comments after it hits 1000!!!

New rule, my birthday, what I say goes.

I'll still post the winner's name tomorrow on my blog!!Good luck to you all!!!!!!!!