
First of all, thanks to all of you who participated and left me a comment or two
on this Birthday Giveaway post. It was so much fun,
but like all good things, must come to an end.
Good news about it finally ending means
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
The sad news about it ending is
my blog will probably never see as much traffic as it has these past 6 days.
Boo hoo.
I'm going to miss all your witty comments.
We got to know a lot about each other, didn't we?
Oh well, wipe your tears and let's get on with the announcement!!
Aren't you just dying to find out who the lucky winner is?
Look at all these names I had to cut up and put in a bowl!
I promise it's all of them.
You'll never believe me, so
for video documentation of the results
CLICK HERE!!
I know, I couldn't get it to work either.
SORRY!! I tried.
So here's your winner:
!
!
!
!
!
(((((drumroll))))))
!
!
!
!
!
ALICIA!!!
Congratulations Alicia!
Happy UnBirthday to you!!
I couldn't believe it either!!!
Let's see what you got in the goodie bag!!
- $2 McDonald's gift certificate for my favorite fries in the whole wide world
- swedish fish - my favorite snack
- peanut butter M&Ms - my other favorite snack
- Diet Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper - my favorite pop
- Tropical Twist Trident - my favorite gum
- Honey Almond Crisp Weight Watcher's Cereal - I don't start off any morning without it
- my chocolate chip oatmeal cookie recipe
- my stuffed shells recipe
- my spinach salad recipe
- scrapbook paper
- coordinating ribbon
- homemade cards
- a stamp set
- a CD with 12 of my favorite songs
- a good, brand new pen - I love a good pen!
- and finally - a homemade picture frame with a picture of ME!!
I could have gone on and on but had to draw the line somewhere.
Hope you enjoy this as much as I did!!
Who am I kidding? I know you will!!!
23 comments:
WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!! Congratulations Alicia!
More importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(that's 33 '!'s)
I hope you have a wonderful day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!
Wow, although I didn't participate in all of the comments, it was sure fun reading them! I knew I didn't stand a chance and didn't even bother after seeing the numbers climb so quickly (Not that my husband had anything to do with it!)
Anyway, I hope you have a great birthday, and thanks for the fun reading!
Happy Birthday Kim! Alicia is going to love that gift bag! Congrats Alicia!
Happy Birthday!
Lucky Alicia, those first four are my favs too! Guess I should have spoke up! HA!
Love the song choice!!!
Happy Birthday Kim. You have some great stuff in that goodie bag. I wish I would've gotten it, but Congrats to Alicia. All of those comments paid off! Good Job. I hope you enjoy eating those fries. You'll have to call me when you go to McDonald's so I can come join you and live through your celebration!! :) Have a great day today!!
Happy Birthday Kim!!! Hope it is great. I can't believe I didn't win. Shocker!!
Happy Birthday, Kim! I can't believe I didn't win. I'm SO MAD! I mean, a 1 in a 1000 chance is way better than the lottery, right? I thought those odds were pretty good! Dang it. Oh well! Your gift bag sounds wonderful! Have a great day!
Thanks everyone! I meant to post the total comments for everyone, too, in case anyone was curious. Here they are:
Denise, Stacia, Kelly, Lindsay, PRP, Nan, Kami, Susie, and Tami: 1
Bill: 2
Shayla: 5
KHatch: 7
Mom: 9
Tharker: 11
Jessica: 12
Dandee: 15
SDodson: 28 - who is having her baby today, great day!!
Heather: 29
Marilyn: 82
Nicole: 106
Chris: 164
Alicia: 194
Krisnkrew: 245
Thanks again guys! It was fun!
Oh my crap. Do I not have a life or what?? I'm so embarrassed with the number of comments I made! I can't believe that I didn't win despite the number. Oh well. Chris and Alica were good competition! It was really fun!!
Where's Alicia? Does she even know that she won??? Alicia, Congrats. I'm waiting for you to brag about it on your blog!!! :)
I'm here!! I just woke up. Since it was Kim's birthday I celebrated by letting myself sleep in. I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!
I am soooo excited. I wanted to win so bad. Actually I somehow knew I was going to but now seeing how many comments Kristen actually had I'm surprised I did! Thank you thank you thank you Kim, I can't wait to recieve my goodie bag all about you! (Especially now that I know what's in it!!) Happy Birthday to you!!!
Oh well. I don't know what I would have done with scrapbook paper and coordinating ribbon anyway. Happy Birthday Kim!
I love your new banner Kim! Perfect for you!
Is that not the coolest thing ever? It was a birthday present from my dear friend Susie!!! She totally surprised me with it! I love it!!! Thanks so much Susie! I couldn't wait to put it on here! :)
The header is so awesome! Happy Birthday!
I love the template changes too! I hope you have a great birthday Kim!
I'm glad you like it! It was the least I could do for all your help w/ WW, kidney stones, etc etc!
Happy Birthday Kim!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Congrats to you Alicia. It was well-deserved after all those comments.
Oh, and I love the header change, too!
Kim- I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
In honor of your birthday Kim here's a lil' poem for you...
KIMBERLY.....
CAN IT BE?
YOU'VE ACTUALLY REACHED AGE 33 ???
YOU MAY THINK YOU'RE ON THE DOWNWARD SLIDE...
THERE'S NOTHING FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH...YOU'VE NOTHING TO HIDE.
SO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
KEEP DOING THINGS RIGHT!
THIS GIVING BACK TO OTHERS ON YOUR OWN BIRTHDAY SHOWS YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!!
KEEP SPREADING THE JOY...AND YOU NOW KNOW HOW IT GOES... THE MORE YOU GIVE...WHAT YOU RECEIVE WILL OVERFLOW!!! (1000+) hee hee
We love you and miss you and the family. You're in my thoughts today...Hope the day is full of FUN STUFF!!!!!
h a p p y b i r t h d a y !
Happy birthday Kim! Hope you can walk a straight line after so much celebrating!! We love you!
Happy belated birthday, Kim! Hope you had a great time and that you were spoiled rotten.
Post a Comment