Way too many Halloween parties this year! I can't keep my hands out of my kids buckets! Luckily I don't have to actually go to the Weight Watcher meetings because I know I'm not losing any weight this week! I am also having a hard time trying to upload photos to my blog so I just emailed them to everyone. Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
(Happy Birthday Jeff!)
I was just playing with the fonts and wonder who actually chooses "Webdings" as their font? Is it only if you want to write in code or something? Can anyone figure out what I just wrote in "Webdings"?
6 comments:
That depends - is there a prize???
I have to go weigh in tonight - not going to be a good one, I can tell!!!
It's sad, but I figured it out! (Happy Birthday Jeff!) Now before you think I have no life and actually went through and "cracked" the code, I just copied and pasted it. I promise!
Happy Birthday Jeff! It's funny Jeff is one of the very few family birthdays I remember, but it's just because it's the DAY after Halloween. Well that and he's the best uncle ever! :)
Nicole, I believe you! I was gonna do that but you beat me to it!
Oh just admit it! Some of you have a little too much time on your hands!
I still have a full bowl of candy, that a couple times a day, I break into. We will be eating candy for a week.
We also have way too much candy. It's just too easy to have all that sitting around...there's nothing like going to the Dr. (yestereday) and knowing that if you had just been 3 days earlier, it would have been a lower number on the scale. :)
Post a Comment