
This is my favorite day during Spirit Week. The boys were so excited to go to school this morning and show off their crazy do's. Last night while tucking Brady into bed he said, "Can you wake me up at like 6 or 6:30 to make sure we have enough time for my hair in the morning?" He was so excited to have braids in his hair.
I got him up this morning, started parting his wet hair, got the first pigtail made and didn't think he would last for the rest of them. I can't say he was whining like a little girl because Ally and Maddie sit through getting their hair in pigtails way better than he did! So I get all the pigtails in and ask, "Are you sure you want them braided, too?" He said, "No! This is good. I want to be done, now."
Cameron, after seeing how tortured Brady was during his hair combing episode, requested a simple mohawk instead. Smart kid!
Crazy hair for these crazy boys!
7 comments:
way cute hair, did it takea long time. hope everything is going well.
They do look crazy! I had to do a double take! Brady almost could pass for a girl if you squint real hard! :)I didn't realize his hair was that long.
They both look like they were ready for a fun day! There were some pretty crazy hairstyles at the school today. I agree, it's definitely the best day of Spirit Week.
I can't believe Brady wanted pigtails, being that it's a girl thing! How fun, they both look awesome.
I put Daniel's hair in pigtails for his crazy hair day and he was not happy with me! Oh well...I had fun! :)
ARE YOU POSTING ANYMORE??
seriously!;)
Post a Comment