While eating lunch after school yesterday:
"Did you have a good day today?"
"Yes, but my bus driver is mean. Not the one who takes me home but the one who drives me to school. She said I'm not supposed to chase the bus. Is that true? And she has very crooked teeth."
While answering the phone when Jeff called to speak to me:
"Of course she's here. Do you think I'd be here taking care of myself?"
I tossed him a Snickers bar but was about a foot short of getting it to him:
"Nice try, Mom. Who were you throwing it to? Casper?"
While playing around this morning:
"I'm just kidding. She just likes me for my body."
4 comments:
Oh man! Looks like he picked up the sarcastic gene! I didn't know he was THAT sassy! Kelly busted out laughing at the one about being home alone. Funny kid!
That is hilarious. You can tell who's been watching CARS. You need to start a book of quotes by Cameron.
Sounds to me like an awesome scrapbook page in the making! Get to work;)
Yeah Kim you should have been working on that instead of your cards.... :)
Post a Comment