You'd think I didn't have anything better to occupy my time but with all the recent changes on everybody's blogs, mine was looking a little too drab. So I decided to spice it up a little bit and get more festive for Valentine's Day. Then I thought I could keep changing the color scheme to match the mood for that month. So we'll have to see how green I feel in March! Hope you like the change!
6 comments:
I love the new look! Very valentiney!
So cute Kim. The "new blogger" makes it so much easier to play around with the colors. I like the idea of changing it monthly, that will keep us on our toes. I love the picture from Brady's baptism too.
Okay 2 questions:
1.How did you get the top header to change it's color?
2. Where are your kids going on their first plane ride?
Hey Tiffani
1. Go to the top of your blog and click on the customize button. On the template page click on fonts and colors, then scroll down to the page header background color. It might be an option on my template and if you can't change your header color, try changing templates.
2. We're all heading to Atlanta Georgia to spend 5 days with my Dad. Jeff is attending a heart cath conference in Macon and we thought we'd make a family trip out of it. The kids are all so excited to go on the airplane and of course to go see Grampa. It will be a great trip!
Good job on changing the colors and all that fun stuff! Have fun in Georgia, too. I often wonder if we'll ever go anywhere on a plane as a family again. It's been like 4 years! Good luck!
I somehow missed this post yesterday. I love the colors! Tiffani, there are certain templates (like my new one) that won't let you change certain parts of it.
Post a Comment