Thanks for the tag, Marilyn! Here are 6 weird facts about me:
1. I can gallop like a horse with my mouth. Even to "The Lone Ranger". I know I put this on my 100 list but it is a skill that everyone I've ever met has never been able to mimick. Ask me, I'll show you.
2. My second toe is longer than my first. About 6 inches longer. When I walk in flip flops, I'm accused of flipping people the bird but with my toes.
3. The weirdest job I had, not weird really but hard for people to imagine me doing was working as a butcher in the meat department at Sam's Club in Provo. I did it for a year. I knew every cut of meat, cut it, wrapped it, priced it, stocked it, etc. My smock was covered in blood by the end of the day. Nice, huh?
4. I can't sleep at night unless I know my kids are covered in a blanket. It is always the last thing I have to do. It doesn't matter what time of night it is, if I get home at 2am from a crop or going to bed myself at 10pm, I have to check on my kids to make sure they are covered before I get in bed myself.
5. I usually have the same tune going through my head when I'm not thinking of anything in particular. I don't even know the name of it but it was a song I learned to play on the piano when I was 7 or 8 years old. Apparently it was a catchy tune because it's been 26 years now and I still can't get it out of my head.
6. I scowl when I'm watching a movie or TV. It looks like I'm mad but I guess it's just the most comfortable position for my face to fall into when I'm concentrating or into something. My kids even ask me if I'm mad when I watch TV. It's an awful habit. I never realize when I do it but it's all the time.
I could go on and on but the limit is 6. Now I need to tag three more people. The people I want to tag don't have blogs but comment on other people's blogs all the time. So, Lindsay, Rebecca and Nicole comment on mine and tell us 6 weird facts about you!
12 comments:
Well at least I'll know the next time we see a movie, that you're not ticked off!
Also, remember all those days of swimming lessons? I totally thought you were flipping me off everyday! J/K : ) I've never noticed that, now I'll have to look!
You can look but don't make it obvious. I am so paranoid about my toes. Always have been! They're so unattractive!
Kim, I really don't know what's "weird" about me, so here's just 6 random facts about REBECCA GOODRO. I probably am weird and I just don't know it.....
1. In my quest to embody Gwen Stefani, whom I ADORED, I spent 13 hours bleaching out my naturally almost black hair platnium blonde!
2. I don't purchase clothes for myself that come from stores that you can push a SHOPPING CART around in.
3. I've NEVER read a book cover to cover.
4. I'm still keeping New Years RESOLUTIONS that I made when I was 16.
5. Growing up, I really BELIEVED that I was going to be on "Life Styles Of The Rich and Famous" someday!
6. I dislike CASUALNESS
WOW! Thanks Kim, that was kinda fun- maybe I should bust out my very own list of 100 things!
Kim your list is VERY unique. Loved it.
Man, I thought I was safe not having a blog! Six weird things?
1. My front 6 teeth are fake. I was hit by a car when I was 12 and long-story short - I have 6 fake teeth.
2. My ears are abnormally small - think toddler size ears.
3. I can wiggle my very small ears.
4. I have a phobia of my ankles being grabbed - if you have ever seen 'Wait Until Dark' you know why.
5. I love to assemble things - you would think I would let Mel do it, but I don't - it is one of my favorite acitivies.
6. I was once trained as an official volleyball reforee(I mainly did middle school and high school games).
Thanks, I guess...That was harder than I thought. Rebecca - how do you define "casualness"?
Probably the best definition that I can come up for "casualness" would be: ANYTHING that's done without thought! Does that make more sense? :)
Gotta love learning new things about your friends! Rebecca - does that include Target? Nicole - volleyball referee? Really? I never knew that!
You guys would have lots to blog about! You should jump on the blog bandwagon!
Lindsay, where's your list? :)
Thanks for the clarification Rebecca! Makes perfect sense to me now!
Kim,
#1, I totally think I can do it but what I do I'm pretty sure other people can do so now I'm questioning if I really can.
#2, I know we've talked about the whole toe thing, and yours is longer than mine, but I think I got you beat on the freaky toe thing because my pinky is a stub and my husband comments daily that if you cut off the excess of my second toe and attatch it to my pinky stub I would have normal toes.
#6, Isn't it weird how scowling can be the most comfortable position for your face? This is how I sleep. I hate seeing pictures of me sleeping. Payson does the same thing.
I loved hearing from our non-bloggers, that was so fun! But don't start blogs because I really don't have any more time that I can devote to blog-reading. J/K
Rebecca-
In case you are interested, Gwen Stefani is coming to concert June 16th at the Amphitheater in Seattle...I'm sure you'll be dying to go.
Wow Lindsay! Great, unique list! Thanks for sharing guys!!
Lindsey, that was a really interesting list. You would make a great blog.
I feel the need to apologize, I saw you and your family at Red Robin a while back, and I didn't say hello, because I wasn't sure it was you. Right after I saw you, I saw Ryan and Danyelle and Ryan said it was you. I felt like a total snob. I'm sorry, and I hope you won't hold it against me.
Post a Comment