February 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Ally!




Angel

Lovely

Ladylike

Youthful

Sweet

Obedient

Natural


To my sweet, beautiful, little girl. I can't believe you're so grown up! Happy 5th Birthday today, princess!

Love, Mom

11 comments:

tharker said...

Ally looks so pretty! I hope she has a great birthday!

Heather said...

WOW! 5 already.... time flies.

Alicia Leppert said...

Ally is so beautiful, one of the most beautiful little girls I've ever seen. I forgot it was her birthday today! Happy Birthday Ally

PRP said...

What a great picture. I hope she has a fantastic day!

dandee said...

Happy Birthday to you Ally!
Love, Abby

Marilyn said...

Holy cow, that is a beautiful child! Kim she looks a lot like you!

meohmyers said...

Wow, thanks everyone! This is probably always going to be my most favorite picture of Ally. It was taken at my mom's wedding last summer. She was one of the flower girls.

Marilyn, I'll have to post some baby pictures of me and Ally together sometime. The resemblance is a little spooky. Of course I think she's more beautiful than I ever was but I just love it when people say she looks like me. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Five. I remember when you found out you were pregnant with her. That's a special memory for me. Five years goes by fast.

Alicia Leppert said...

I still think it's amazing that for so long I thought that picture on your fridge of the little girl sitting on the couch was Ally, and it was about a year later that I realized it was very 70's looking and that it was you. It looked EXACTLY like Ally.

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest picture ever, only because Ally is the cutest little girl ever! Hope she had a fabulous birthday full of pink pony's and purple flowers...!

p.s. just a friendly reminder-> cookbook $$$$

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Georgia!!! We expect a full report!