This is one of my all time favorite posts from my past. I can look back and still get a great big chuckle out of it. But before I share it with all my new blogging friends I have to start it off with a little recent conversation I've had with Cameron to spark some familiar juices in the rest of you.
Me: Okay, guys, (speaking to Cameron, Ally, and Maddie - who was asleep in her car seat, the reason I didn't want to take all of them into the store for 30 seconds.) I'm just going to run in really quick and grab one thing. I'll be back before you can count to 100!
Cameron: Okay, Mom, I'll start counting! 1...2...3...4...
Me: Kay, I'm hurrying!
6 seconds later, Ally comes into the store (Fun 2 Learn) looking for me, doing the potty dance, saying...
Ally: Sorry, Mom, I just couldn't hold it for 100 seconds.
Me: Okay, let's hurry and go to the bathroom!
Meanwhile, my 30 second trip to the store has now turned into 3 minutes. I knew Maddie would still be sleeping and Cameron would just be bored in the car if I could just get Ally to hurry! Finally, she's done, and as soon as I turn the corner out of the bathroom there's Cameron with Maddie and he says...
Cameron: Sorry, Mom, I couldn't find a bag for Ally and she really needed to go.
Go here to see why this is just too funny for me to handle.
19 comments:
Ha! That cracked me up Kim! Thanks for the laugh. I needed that!
I am still laughing. That is so FUNNY! I have had bad mommy moments, but none that are that funny! I so needed a laugh today. Thanks Kim for sharing.
Poo in a bag is still one of my all time Meohmyers posts too!
How funny that Cameron tried to find a bag!!
Kim-you are the best! I can't even fathom this moment, but somehow I can just hear this conversation going on-I can't wait for many, many mommy moments!!
Love Ya
What? No McDonald's paper bag for Ally to pee into? So funny. I love that Cameron hauled Maddie in. He knew better than to leave her there alone, even if it meant waking her up! Man, between that and searching for a bag for Ally to do her business, he deserves Big Brother of the Year Award!
Now I finally know what "Poo in a Bag" is! That was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. Alicia's right, Cameron does deserve props for taking such good care of his sisters!
I had forgotton about that post! So dang funny! Thanks for reminding me!
Any kind of poop reference makes me laugh.
I like the new look!
That is so funny, what a great big brother! That fact that his little mind thought to even look for a bag cracks me up and can you imagine if you had one in the car.....what a suprise for you to come out to!
Oh. My. Gosh. That was seriously one of your blogging highlights. Good times!!
Really a funny funny post. Kids are the best funny page ever.
I don't think I have ever laughed so hard!
Kim,
Have you ever watched "In the Motherhood" on the internet? You should totally enter the poop in a bag story! It is one of the all time best stories!
You are hilarious! That story will keep me entertained for years!!!!
Oh my gosh, funniest moment ever. I cant believe he totally remembered it and tried to find one for Alley. That is hillarious. I love it. I think he is scared for life, but luckily it's just the story now and not the real action. I seriously love it. Smart thinking Kim. I can totally relate to the terrible bathroom times out in the public.
I love the new blog look too. Looks great.
I am still laughing as I write this. You are so funny. Pooping in a bag only a mom would think of that.
So Funny!! Thanks for this new old post. This is great!!
So funny! Loved the new post and busted a gut reading the old one. By the way - can anyone bring me a spare bag over here for my guts?
That is hilarious! I'll have to read that to my husband. He had a tough time with me having the boys pee in a bottle on our long family trip (he didn't want anything smelling up the car - I can't imagine what poop in a bag would be like - at least the bottles can seal tight, right?). ;) Good one!
Post a Comment