I would try soaking it in hot water with lots of dish soap, or sudsy face wash. We have quite a few photos like this of Jennifer. Mom's face cream, a whole box of cornstarch and a few others! :)
And her face is priceless, "umm I know you should be mad at me, why are you taking a picture?"
I don't have much experience with this, but maybe you could just dye your hair the same color as the foundation and then you wouldn't need to buy a new brush.
Isn't it funny how whenever something crazy happens, we pause to get the camera knowing what a great post it will make??? I do the EXACT same thing.
Maddie looks adorable, as always. Sorry the brush was toast, but at least she picked something that actually goes on your face instead of Preparation H or something.
"Um, she's not mad yet, she seems to be okay, just taking pictures, I'm just gonna keep applying in a gentle downstroke so as to achieve the optimum blend."
15 comments:
BUY A NEW ONE!! !HA HA!! Looks like you are busy as ever!
The preschool looks awesome!
I would try soaking it in hot water with lots of dish soap, or sudsy face wash. We have quite a few photos like this of Jennifer. Mom's face cream, a whole box of cornstarch and a few others! :)
And her face is priceless, "umm I know you should be mad at me, why are you taking a picture?"
Oh yes, looks like you need a lock on your makeup drawer huh? I love that you still pause to get the camera before you get too mad.
I love how she knew right where to put it. so cute.
It's a pretty close match too!
I swear Maddie is going to be the next Carmindy!!!! First the lip gloss, now this! I love the look on her face, so priceless!
I agree that you should just get a new brush and definitely get a pad lock for your make up bag!!!!
Ha! I, too, love the look on Maddie's face. Priceless!
That is so funny. You have a little beauty queen on your hands.
Oh my what a mess!! And yet she is still SO adorable! Good luck with the brush, I say buy a new one too!
I don't have much experience with this, but maybe you could just dye your hair the same color as the foundation and then you wouldn't need to buy a new brush.
Yeah, could you imagine? My hair and skin color are the exact same! I don't think so.
I had to throw the brush away. That foundation just wasn't budging. And I smear it all over my face. Nice thought, huh!?
What fun these little toddlers are! So cute that little girl of yours is. Kim you have so much patience and I love how great you are with your kids!
Fun stuff!!! Alyssa does stuff like that all the time...but not quite to that degree!!! De-solv-it gets foundation out pretty well!
Isn't it funny how whenever something crazy happens, we pause to get the camera knowing what a great post it will make??? I do the EXACT same thing.
Maddie looks adorable, as always. Sorry the brush was toast, but at least she picked something that actually goes on your face instead of Preparation H or something.
"Um, she's not mad yet, she seems to be okay, just taking pictures, I'm just gonna keep applying in a gentle downstroke so as to achieve the optimum blend."
Post a Comment