Ally: At recess today I was telling Vylett and Elise about that, you know, skydiver.
Mom: Which skydiver?
Ally: Remember? The skydiver that got his legs chopped off?
Mom: What?!
Ally: You know, that skydiver that jumped out of an airplane and he had jet skis on his feet with fire coming out of them and when he was flying in the air another skydiver ran into him and got his legs chopped off then he got robot legs!
Mom: You were talking about that at recess today?
Ally: Yeah.
Mom: What did Vylett and Elise say?
Ally: I told them about the skydiver and Vylett said that one time when she was walking with her mom and her dog, her dog got ran over by a car.
Mom: Oh, that's so sad!
Ally: So I asked her would she rather be a skydiver that gets his legs chopped off and get robot legs or be on a walk with a dog that dies? Elise said be a skydiver. I knew I would win. What about you, Mom? What would you rather be?
Mom: I'd have to say the dog walker.
Ally: Ewwww. So what about being a skydiver or going to jail?
Mom: I'd rather go to jail.
Ally : Why don't you want to be the skydiver with robot legs?
Mom: Because I don't want my legs chopped off.
10 comments:
Seriously, the things kids will come up with. I'm not sure I even knew what a skydiver was when I was five. Too funny. That's a keeper!
What a funny conversation! I really want to be inside a child's head for just one day. It's so fascinating the things that they think of!
So cute and funny! Kids are hilarious!
I love the funny things kids say. Cute little Ally!
Wow... skydivers with robot legs, totally tempting.
That was hilarious! I'm pay to be a fly on the wall at Vylett's or Elise's house. "Mom, guess what Ally was telling us about today..."
SO funny. Gave me a much needed laugh. Thanks.
Very cute. Hey, we need to talk about Thanksgiving. I'll call you soon.
I love the things little kids say. I love how in her mind it is way more logical to be the skydiver because--HELLO!--you get robot legs!
Ha! Ha! Too cute! I have caught Tia telling friends funny things like this. My favorite is "One time when I was a boy ....." Classic!
Post a Comment