January 26, 2007

Just a Minute...

I've been working on a new post going on day 3 now. I'm trying to compile a "100 things about me" list since I love when other people do it. I have to admit it's a lot harder than I thought it would be! I'm only on #53 and that's taken me several hours already! I'll think of another one or two to add then I'm stuck again! I'll get it finished soon so keep checking!

4 comments:

meohmyers said...

By the way, today is Brady's birthday! Happy Birthday Brady!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brady! Kim, don't hate me, but it ends up I have to be in Yakima all day tomorrow, so I'm going to miss the baptism, but I can guarentee that I will personally sing "Baptism" to him in front of the entire primary on Sunday.

tharker said...

I'm sorry we missed the baptism too! I didn't even get back from the YW/YM winter campout until 4:30. I'm so happy for Brady! Can you believe it? You have an 8 year old! By the way, can't wait to see your 100 list, it was so fun for me to compile mine. Can't wait to read ALL about you.

Anonymous said...

wow, that must be some list, four days later! j/k I know you've been busy with birthdays and baptisms. how did it go? I was so sorry I missed it.