Conngrats-on the baptism, that is so exciting. We will try and be there, but the 27th is conner's birthday and we have some family activities already planned.
I love this picture of Brady! I think it really shows how grown up he is! I'm very excited for Brady, what a great day he will have! We will try our best to come!
That's so cute, Kim. Of course, we won't be able to make it! :) But, have a great day! Can you believe we have 8 year olds??? That's only 4 years away from the age that we met! Crazy!
I cannot believe Brady is getting baptized. It seems like yesterday that he was in Kindergarten! Well, it works out great because I vowed to be better at going to the primary kids' baptisms, and beings that Brady's is first, I will be one for one!
I still think of him as a little baby, smiling so cute at our wedding. I can't believe that he is getting baptized already! We wish that we could be there...too bad we have to move this weekend. Give him a big hug for us!
6 comments:
Conngrats-on the baptism, that is so exciting. We will try and be there, but the 27th is conner's birthday and we have some family activities already planned.
I love this picture of Brady! I think it really shows how grown up he is! I'm very excited for Brady, what a great day he will have! We will try our best to come!
That's so cute, Kim. Of course, we won't be able to make it! :) But, have a great day! Can you believe we have 8 year olds??? That's only 4 years away from the age that we met! Crazy!
Susie, that is crazy to think about! Where does the time go?
I cannot believe Brady is getting baptized. It seems like yesterday that he was in Kindergarten! Well, it works out great because I vowed to be better at going to the primary kids' baptisms, and beings that Brady's is first, I will be one for one!
Congrats to Brady!
I still think of him as a little baby, smiling so cute at our wedding. I can't believe that he is getting baptized already! We wish that we could be there...too bad we have to move this weekend. Give him a big hug for us!
Post a Comment