What cute pictures. It just makes me feel even more pressure to get our family pic taken. We've never done it, at least, not since we've been the four of us. How sad is that?
I loved, loved, loved your pictures! And don't worry about being a Scrooge, I didn't wrap a single thing until 6pm Christms Eve! I love Christmas and all of the excitement in my kids's eyes, but man am I glad that it's over! Isn't that terrible!
3 comments:
I personally loved the card, thanks for thinking of locals- even if we don't return the favor. And the popcorn was delicious.
What cute pictures. It just makes me feel even more pressure to get our family pic taken. We've never done it, at least, not since we've been the four of us. How sad is that?
I loved, loved, loved your pictures! And don't worry about being a Scrooge, I didn't wrap a single thing until 6pm Christms Eve! I love Christmas and all of the excitement in my kids's eyes, but man am I glad that it's over! Isn't that terrible!
Post a Comment