September 10, 2009

Jeff is Getting Lucky!

So this weekend is our 13th Anniversary! I know, the superstitious 13, known for bad luck. We were actually married on Friday the 13th of September back in 1996! We love the number 13! I love when Jeff surprises me with anniversary trips and the one this weekend will be pretty amazing! He's planned a

((((((((drumroll))))))))


His and Hers Anniversary Weekend Getaway!

Want to know what he's got up his sleeve?
For him:
Tickets to this opening game

and for me:
Tickets to this musical
Oh, did I mention we'll be sitting in the 2nd row?!
I. Can't. Wait.


Looks like #13 is pretty lucky afterall.
Love you, babe!!

16 comments:

Washington Rimmasch Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Lucky is an understatement :) congrats on #13

Kris said...

Kim, this sounds perfect. I bet you are so excited. Have a great time and Happy Anniversary!

Stacia said...

"Lucky", as said by Napoleon.

dandee said...

Oh, that's happy! You're gonna have a great weekend!

Shayla said...

Completely and totally jealous over here!!! I want to see Wicked so much! Congrats to you two on number 13. Have a great weekend!

tharker said...

I love that there's something for each of you! You are going to LOVE Wicked!!!!

Happy Anniversary!

Sarah said...

That sounds like an awesome weekend! The good thing is you will have fun at the game too, and he will end up enjoying Wicked. Have a great anniversary!

Rachael said...

I love the title of your post! Have a great weekend.....Just think you will be watching an amazing play about the wicked witch, and I will be selling her stupid costume, wonder who will have more fun....

Alicia Leppert said...

Rachael, that was hilarious.
I am so bitter and jealous. I was half tempted to text you repeatedly throughout the evening just to be obnoxious, but I restrained myself. Oh, don't forget your extra pillow this weekend...

Katy said...

I hope you had a romantic weekend. Wicked is the best. "Popular. I'll make you popular." We sing it until we can't sing it anymore.

tharker said...

Now I can't wait to hear how it all went! I know you're super busy, but do share!!!! ;)

Abby said...

that is so awesome! i'd love to go to both of those! how fun!

Amy said...

Lucky!!! I love Wicked!!!

Katy said...

I'm dying for another post. You must be so busy with preschool and everything else. Love you!

Nicole said...

If Jeff is still getting lucky, he's the luckiest guy I know!