This is such a great family picture! You have a beautiful family, Kim.By the way, it was great to chat with you (even if it was only for a minute) last Sunday...or was it two Sundays ago? Anyway, I enjoyed it!
So pretty
What a fun picture, they are looking so grown up.
So cute. Especially Jeff's legs. ;)
Aww adorable kids. Wish I knew my own cousins. That's what living far away does to ya I guess.
So cute! How are the kids liking school so far this year?
Great picture! And I love your header too, I hadn't seen that picture yet!
Kim, the picture is AMAZING! The colors are divine and you all look so great. Such a photogenic family!
I love this family photo Kim. You all look fantastic.
I've missed you. This photo is beautiful. I love all the blue.
That picture is AWESOME.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
This is such a great family picture! You have a beautiful family, Kim.
By the way, it was great to chat with you (even if it was only for a minute) last Sunday...or was it two Sundays ago? Anyway, I enjoyed it!
So pretty
What a fun picture, they are looking so grown up.
So cute. Especially Jeff's legs. ;)
Aww adorable kids. Wish I knew my own cousins. That's what living far away does to ya I guess.
So cute! How are the kids liking school so far this year?
Great picture! And I love your header too, I hadn't seen that picture yet!
Kim, the picture is AMAZING! The colors are divine and you all look so great. Such a photogenic family!
I love this family photo Kim. You all look fantastic.
I've missed you. This photo is beautiful. I love all the blue.
That picture is AWESOME.
Post a Comment