This couldn't come at a more perfect time. A 4 day child-free getaway with my awesome hubby. We'll be staying here and going here and here just to name a few. I can't wait!
My sister in law went on a trip similar to that last summer and had a blast, looks like so much fun! And without kids!! sounds amazing :) Enjoy ever minute!
Kim and I went to San Diego for our 1st anniversary. It was really fun. Go to the zoo and wild animal park too if you can. Sea World was the best of the 3 though.
12 comments:
My jealousy makes it difficult to leave a kind comment so I'm not even going to try. :)
ooh. lucky!! san diego is a great place to go. enjoy your getaway!
Wow! Have fun, Kim! That sounds like a blast!
My sister in law went on a trip similar to that last summer and had a blast, looks like so much fun! And without kids!! sounds amazing :)
Enjoy ever minute!
How fun with that be?!! (especially sans children!!)
When do you go?
I am so excited for you. Kiss Shamu for me.
Gorgeous! What's that about all those haters? Do you need some backup? La Tiny is available:) Sure do love you!
how fun!
Kim and I went to San Diego for our 1st anniversary. It was really fun. Go to the zoo and wild animal park too if you can. Sea World was the best of the 3 though.
JEALOUS! Hope you guys have a great ROMANTIC trip without kids. :)
i'm with amy. is this for an anniversary?
Love your new header and picture!
Post a Comment