June 18, 2009

Summerings




Happy Summer!

6 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Yeah, finally and update. Your kids look so cute and so big. We are lovin the summer and my kids are lovin the pool also. Hope you have a good one. :)

tharker said...

Is there anything better?

Your kids are all so beautiful, Kim!!

Will we be seeing you guys at swim lessons this summer? Maybe I can get pooped on again...

Kris said...

I love these pictures too. I hope to see you this summer at the pool! Hope you are enjoying your summer days. Didn't you have a birthday this month?? I hope it was great. You should've done another giveway, so I could comment about 700 times! Ha! :) Happy Late Birthday!

Alicia Leppert said...

I thought there was a mistake when I saw your name in my reader. These are such great pictures. I need your picture-taking talent.

Sarah said...

Your kiddies all have the cutest little smiles and pretty eyes. Great summer pictures!

Katy said...

I'm glad you're blogging again! You're kids are beautiful.