September 28, 2006

Blog,Blog,Blog

I know! I have had so much fun reading my friends' blogs that I had to create one of my own. I usually call my mom or a friend when I have a funny experience to share but this way I can tell you all at once! It's kind of like conference calling, right? I have a horrible habit of emailing then calling to see if you've read the email I just sent. Especially if I've attached a picture to it. Let's see if I can stop that habit and just let you read at your leisure. But if you see my name on the caller I.D., you might want to check here first before you pick up the phone. Hope you enjoy the curve balls life throws me!

3 comments:

tharker said...

Good to see ya Myers! I look forward to some funny stuff! With 1 more kid than I have, you should have loads to dish about!

Heather said...

I can't wait....

PRP said...

Welcome to blogging...it's strangely addicting!