
I just wanted to post a few pictures of some of the creative things I've been up to. A lot of these are for preschool (the blurred out faces of some of my preschoolers is because I didn't ask permission from the parents to post these on my blog - hope they don't mind) As you can see, we do lots of fun things and the kids just love it. I'm THANKFUL for many things and being a preschool teacher is one of them. It's so satisfying to me to see these sweet kids everyday, to be able to teach them, and see their little light bulbs clicking on. It is so much fun. We are having our Thanksgiving Feasts this week making more cute projects and focusing on what we're thankful for. Preschoolers are the funnest kids ever! They are so sweet, innocent, and ready to learn! I love this job!
Have a great weekend! Happy Thanksgiving!
Have a great weekend! Happy Thanksgiving!
15 comments:
Those look like such fun projects! I'm sure all of your little students enjoyed every one of them. Oh, and I LOVE your costume. You look great!
That is a great costume. I bet this kids loved it. My only question is...did you go out on the town shopping in it? That would be cool. Everyone would think that you are a Thanksgiving super fan.
Cute stuff! We make the mummy dogs every Halloween for dinner. Liah doesn't let me forget.
Wish I could pull off the Indian costume. Awesome. I agree with Donald. You should go out shopping in it.
I wanna go to your preschool! How fun! So now I know what you're doing all day long instead of talking to me. P.S. The blurred out faces freaked me out SO BAD, I couldn't figure out why they all looked like they'd been mutilated, until I finally realized what you'd done.
What a fantastic teacher to dress up for the kids. Everything looks super fun. Keep up the great work.
I'm so happy to hear how much you love being their teacher, because I know how much Bennett loves your preschool! He talks about Miss Kim and Miss Diane all the time. And I've seen him learn sooooo much already! I'm thankful for you guys taking your time with the kids and teaching them, DOING GREAT WONDERFUL projects with them, and loving them. It makes me feel good to know how much he's cared for when he's there and knowing he's not going to cry when I leave anymore because you took that extra time to work with him. You're AWESOME! Thanks!
Speaking of those Thanksgiving Feast projects, they were all SO CUTE! You guys always go above and beyond in your preschool, we are so glad to be able to send Natie there. She loves you and can't talk enough about preschool. I don't know how you do it all, but I'm glad you do. :-)
Such cute stuff....you are so creative. I love that you get so into it. Love the costume. Looks like your kids have lots of fun.
We are THANKFUL for you!!!! Brianne lovesto go o school and she is always so excited to show me her projects. They are absolutely adorable. I told her the kangaroo was so cute and the mommy had a cute baby in her pouch. Brianne looks at me like I am crazy, "mom it is not a baby! It s a JOEY!" Yes she is smarter than me!
Those are such cute crafts Kim. I love the frog's made out of paper plates. That is a great idea! Glad things are going well with pre-school and that you are enjoying what you do.
Wow! You are so creative!
And I must ask, what kind of camera do you have? Your pictures always turn out gorgeous!
Have you seen "The Ring?" I thought those kids with the blurred out faces were going to crawl out of my monitor and attack me.
Wow! Thanks for all the great comments!
Okay, so in order to not be responsible for any nightmares, I've edited little happy faces on my preschoolers! I didn't think the blurry faces were all that bad! I guess I was wrong! :)
Thanks, Lisa! I have the Nikon D40 - a digital SLR - and I LOVE it!! It takes GREAT pics and with Adobe Photoshop to edit them with, they turn out pretty good. They've got some newer Nikon's than mine out now and you'd be really happy with them!
I totally agree with everyone else about the super cuteness you've been busy with. I so need an photoshop editing lesson from you...I never really know what I'm doing when I try it!
Darn, that makes me wish I had gotten here sooner to see what all the fuss was about with the blurred out faces. Too bad, all I saw were some very excited, future Walmart shoppers. :-)
Post a Comment